Be a Homecare Hero!
Exciting job opportunities abound in the field of homecare and there is a wide variety of career paths from which to choose. Do you see yourself being the kind of caregiver that is capable and passionate about helping others who may not always be able to care for themselves? In-home care providers are heroes because they can give the gift of a more independent lifestyle and improved quality of life to seniors, as well as provide relief and a bit of freedom to families of children or adults with disabilities. There is always a place at Cambrian Homecare for dedicated people wanting to make a difference in someone’s life!
Benefits Abound When You Join Our Team at Cambrian Homecare
Our business is a private company established in 1996 by an RN caring for her own mother at home. Cambrian Homecare’s leaders realize the immense need and critical importance of providing caring and capable assistance to loved ones in the comfort of their own homes. To ensure that team members and staff know appreciation for their hard work and dedication, we offer these benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedule – we work around your availability
- Vision, Dental, Supplemental Insurances
- Medical Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Performance Rewards
- Opportunity to Gain Experience in the Medical Field
- Training for Working with the Developmentally Disabled
- Annual Picnics, Parties & Celebrations
- Corporate Discounts on Entertainment Options
We recognize the value of being a good employer, good neighbor and active member of our society. We continue to strive to do our best to maintain a healthy, strong and safe community. Seeking like-minded individuals to join our mission and show the world the power and grace of caring for people, one person at a time. There are many roles to play in the homecare industry and a variety of positions are currently available. Please visit http://cambrianhomecare.com/employment for the most up-to-date opportunities.
Here is a list of job openings available now:
- Care Scheduling Coordinator in Long Beach, CA
- RN Clinical Supervisor in Long Beach, CA
- Receptionist in Long Beach, CA
- Education Support Provider for Children with Special Needs in Long Beach, CA
- Education Support Provider for Children with Special Needs in Tustin, CA
- Education Support Provider for Children with Special Needs in Los Angeles/Culver City, CA
- Education Support Provider for Children with Special Needs in West Covina, CA
- Education Support Provider for Children with Special Needs in Torrance, CA
- Special Needs Provider in Alhambra, CA
- Special Needs Provider in Torrance, CA
Join our team and jumpstart your career!