Looking for a mold remediation service in Charlotte, NC?
Here’s a look at STOP Restoration Charlotte North’s mold removal services.
Mold is a kind of fungus that grows in moist places. Due to excess or stored water in one area or corner, mold can develop and spread. Sometimes it grows in places that aren’t visible to residents and so it multiplies quickly without interruption.
If mold has invaded the property, then it poses serious health threats to the people living inside that building or house. The most effective way to avoid any harmful situation is to hire STOP Restoration Charlotte North to clear your property and sanitize it.
Common Places for Mold Growth
There are some specific places where you may find mold easily. So if you suspect a leak in your property, look for mold in these places!
AC units have enough moisture to give mold a chance to grow. It can either be due to a leak or the evaporator coil’s condensation. The mold can pass through the air of the AC unit and invade the entire property causing a contamination.
Basement areas can easily get moisture and mold problems. If the property has water damage anywhere above the ground level, it can seep through the floor and cause mold growth in the basement.
Bathrooms can have plumbing issues along with surfaces that are constantly wet, becoming a breeding ground for mold. Due to the poor air circulation inside a bathroom, mold growth is exponential too!
A leaky roof can cause mold to grow in an attic. It can be due to rain, snow, or ice damage. If the furnace or heater in the attic stops working, the area will retain moisture and result in mold damage.
Mold Remediation Process by STOP Restoration
If you notice mold growth inside your property in any area, do not ignore the signs or try and fix it yourself. Mold remediation requires professional services. At STOP Restoration Charlotte North, we have a mold remediation process that begins with an inspection of the damage and ends with sterilizing the area after mold removal. Here are the steps that we follow to remove mold:
- Contain the infected area and ensure no further spread of mold within the property.
- Identify the sources of mold growth and use HEPA air scrubbers to stop the spread.
- Locate the passage of mold by monitoring the airflow and ventilation system.
- Identify the initial cause of the moisture in the property and eliminate it.
- Look for hidden moisture problems and eliminate all sources of moisture.
- Using EPA-registered materials and products to kill the mold spores.
- Once the mold is removed, disinfect surfaces like walls, carpets, floors, etc.
- Covering the entire area that had mold growth with encapsulants for total eradication.
Book Your Consultation with STOP Restoration Charlotte North Today!
Mold growth can be dangerous if it’s not remediated immediately. Only professionals who have dealt with a similar situation would be able to fix the problem. Therefore, get in touch with STOP Restoration Charlotte North today to have your property restored and cleaned of mold!