If you require furnace or heater repairs in Taylors, SC, don’t hesitate to call on the experts at Five Star Plumbing & Heating.
We’re available 24/7 for your convenience! Our technicians at Five Star are experienced and knowledgeable in heating-related services, so you can rest assured that your repairs are done correctly and efficiently. Call us today!
When to Call for Emergency Furnace Repairs?
If you detect any of the following issues with your furnace, it’s time to contact us for emergency repairs:
- Weak and Flickering Pilot Light: If you have an older furnace with a pilot light, you should be extra vigilant about it. A weak or flickering pilot light usually indicates a gas leak, which can be extremely dangerous. When the pilot light starts flickering this way, shut off your furnace and call us immediately.
- Thermostat Not Working: When you turn on the furnace, but it is not producing any heat, it could be a problem with the thermostat. This is especially true if you have an older, analog thermostat. Contact us, and we’ll send one of our technicians out to look and make the necessary repairs at your place in Taylors, SC.
- Furnace Producing Odd Sounds: Sudden strange noises coming from the furnace is a sign of malfunction. Therefore, it’s better to call for repairs immediately. Some familiar sounds to listen for include banging, popping, and screeching. These noises often indicate that there is something wrong with the internal components of your furnace and, if left unchecked, could lead to a more serious problems down the road.
- Over Cycling: Frequent turning on and off the furnace or heater is referred to as “over cycling.” Many different issues could cause this, so it’s best to call in a professional to look. Over cycling puts unnecessary strain on the furnace and can shorten its lifespan if not addressed quickly.
- Limit Switch Not Working: When the limit switch stops working or gets tripped frequently, it’s a sign that the furnace is getting too hot. This is usually due to a build-up of dirt and dust in the unit and can be easily fixed with a good cleaning service.
- Clogged Filters: The filters can get clogged if the furnace is not serviced for a long time. It will reduce the intake of air and will cause the furnace to overheat. Clogged-up filters can reduce the overall efficiency of the furnace and can also damage the limit switch.
Benefits of 24×7 Furnace Repair Service
There are many benefits of contacting our on-call 24×7 technicians for all your furnace woes.
Convenience: One of the main benefits is that it is convenient. You do not have to take time out of your busy schedule to wait for someone to come and fix your furnace.
Flexibility: You can call us at any time of the day or night, 365 days a year. We understand that furnaces can break down at the most inconvenient times, and we are here to help!
Affordability: Enjoy a 24×7 furnace repair service that is affordable. We realize that not everyone has the financial means to invest in a new heating system. Therefore, we provide reasonable pricing on all of our services.
If you need furnace or heater repairs, don’t hesitate to call us at Five Star. We’re available 24/7 to help you with all your heating needs!