Are you struggling with the aftermath of a water disaster?
Utilize STOP Restoration of Chandler’s water damage services.
Water damage caused by a main line pipe burst or during a flood is obvious. But you never know that there might be minimal water damage worsening behind the walls or under your floors. This if not taken care of instantly, can allow excess water within your property can lead to electrical hazards and the growth of hazardous mold. This can not only damage your home’s furnishing and structure but can later be the cause of unseen health complications. With more than 40+ years of experience in the restoration industry, STOP Restoration of Chandler has seen it all. Therefore, we can quickly assess your situation, find out the root cause of the water damage and develop an effective plan to restore your property to its original form.
Water Damage Can Be Caused By:
- Severe weather conditions
- Plumbing leaks
- Moisture behind walls
- Clogged gutters
- Structural damage
- Blocked drains
- Broken or burst pipes and hoses
- Washing machine supply link leal
- Foundation cracks
- Broken or Leaking water heaters
- Leaking roof
- Appliance leaks
- Clogged toilet
- HVAC condensation
Understand the Severity of Water Damage
Water damage is detrimental to both your health and your property. The severity of water damage can be categorized into the following:
- Category 01: Uncontaminated water damage caused by leaking sinks, broken water taps, or rainwater which doesn’t pose any health risk. This is usually when clean water overflows and if not dealt with in time can turn into contaminated grey water.
- Category 02: This damage involves gray water with a minimal amount of contamination. It can result from leaking roofs, overflowing toilets, broken water supplies, and more. If not dealt with within 48 hours, the damage may evolve to category 3.
- Category 03: The damage involving black water contamination is the most dangerous form of water damage. Due to maximum contamination, black water can cause life-threatening health problems. Therefore, it’s essential to seek expert assistance to avoid exposure to unsafe chemicals and bacterial diseases.
Sewage and Backup Cleaning
If sewer backups or a toilet overflow, it allows contaminated water to enter your household. This water may contain dangerous microbes, bacteria, and viruses. Our highly trained and certified experts at STOP Restoration of Chandler will promptly assess the situation and develop an effective and efficient custom cleanup plan according to your situation.
Extraction and Drying Services
The moment our STOP Restoration of Chandler technicians arrive onsite, they will quickly examine the situation and get to work right away. Firstly, we will use powerful tools such as pro-grade extraction equipment and submersible pumps to extract the water out of your property so that it doesn’t cause any further damage. We will then inspect the furniture to determine the extent of damage and decide whether the items should be removed or replaced. Finally, our team will strategically set up air movers, dehumidifiers, and professional-grade fans based on the scope of the water damage.
Why Call Us?
Although these processes may sound like things you could do yourself, it’s extremely necessary to consult an expert. The porous nature of your furniture or drywall may retain enough water to cause trouble in the future. STOP Restoration of Chandler’s water damage service will not only do complete water damage control but will also minimize the risk of secondary damages for the future.