Are you in need of an urgent service provider that can pump out water from your garage? Well, get in touch with STOP Restoration of Chandler right away!
In many homes and facilities, the garage is a common victim of flooding. Be it from heavy rainfall or backup, getting rid of the water entirely can be a challenge. Using a bucket to remove the water may work temporarily, however, the secondary damage that follows may cause a lot more damage than initially anticipated.
If the water is not extracted and dried up properly, the moisture left behind can lead to a mold outbreak. This can spread indoors and become a health hazard for you and your loved ones. Not only this, but the flooding may also cause the structural integrity of the property to be compromised. This is an aspect that is overlooked by many while conducting a do It yourself water extraction. So, what are you to do in such a situation and who are you to contact? STOP Restoration of Chandler of course!
With over 40 years of experience, STOP Restoration of Chandler, Arizona, has earned its reputation for being the top-rated repair and restoration company out there. The experience and knowledge that our experts are equipped with surpass the rest in the industry. It is what has made us grow beyond the state and retain customer loyalty.
So, how do we restore water damage efficiently and professionally? Here is a breakdown
- We conduct a thorough inspection to get down to the root cause of the problem. This ensures that the flooding does not occur again.
- We provide a cost estimate and plan of action before getting started. We make sure we can meet your expectations.
- Our team of experts is fully vetted and trained. They have years of experience and leave no stone unturned when it comes to water damage restoration.
- We use industry-grade equipment and tools to extract water. Submersible pumps and pro-grade extraction equipment are used for this.
- We also strategically place dehumidifiers, professional-grade fans, and air movers to dry out the excess moisture. We also double-check the dry-wall, subflooring, and any carpeting that may have gotten soaked from the flooding.
- If there is any structural damage that has been caused by the flooding, we provide repair for it as well.
Call us today!
Now that you know who to get in touch with, pick up your phone and call us at (480) 566-9288 right away! We will arrive at your home or facility within 90 minutes. We enjoy the lead time of arrival in the industry. This is what makes us reliable.
In addition, we are available 24/7 for any emergency need. Be it fire or smoke damage repair or even mold remediation and biohazard cleanup, we provide services for them all.
If you have any further queries, drop us a message here. We will get back to you as soon as possible.