Have vandals damaged your property? Seek professional vandalism restoration and cleanup services.
Acts of vandalism can greatly hurt your brand image by causing significant damage to your business property. Even the simplest forms of vandalism are not totally harmless because they invite other vandals, cause water and mold damage, if not timely addressed, and lead to emotional turmoil and stress.
If your business facility was damaged by the following types of vandalism, you must act quickly to restore the damages, prevent further expense and damage, and secure your facility.
Types of Vandalism
Vandalism can take several forms such as:
- Broken doors
- Broken windows
- Bullet damage
- Splintered furniture
- Yard damage
Even though ruined furniture and graffiti don’t cause structural damage, they can easily distort your business image. Graffiti reduces the value of a residential property and hurt a commercial setting’s ability to attract customers. Broken doors and windows may lead to more issues such as pest invasion and flooding.
What You Can Do to Address Vandalism
Restoring the damages caused by vandalism is a challenging task. It requires specialized cleaning products that only professionals have. Yet, there are certain steps that you can immediately take when faced with vandalism. They include:
- Identifying and developing a list of the damages
- Safely cleaning any glass on the upholstery or carpets
- If you see any paint left behind, keep them with you so the contractor can determine its chemical composition and decide how to remove it
- Getting rid of any non-permanent remains from the surrounding space
How Can Professionals Help
Responding to vandalism is absolutely necessary. A vandalism restoration and cleanup professional will immediately secure your property by setting up a fence around the area. This should protect it from further vandalism.
To prevent water damage or pest invasion, they will also board up the damaged doors and windows, cleaning any broken glass.
The expert professionals at STOP Restoration Chandler, for instance, will quickly restore your residential or commercial property to its original condition. In addition to the above-stated functions, our vandalism restoration and cleanup services include:
- Demolition of damaged structures
- Graffiti removal and general cleaning
- Cleaning and sanitizing interior areas and surfaces
- Disposing of damaged property and items
- Power washing of sidewalks, driveways, and exterior walls
- Floorcare and carpet cleaning services
- Deodorization and odor removal
- Stone, concrete, and brick cleaning
- Fire damage restoration
- Water damage remediation
- Mold remediation
Contact Professional Vandalism Restoration and Cleanup Services
Regardless of the type of vandalism you’re faced with, you must seek professional cleanup and restorations services as soon as possible.