Georgetown, TX

Sign Company News

Sign Company News

logo-map-icon

Georgetown, TX

by: MIKE VOLLING

GEORGETOWN SIGN COMPANY

(512) 686-4280

Cedar Park, TX – We Offer Custom LED Conversion Sign Installation Services

LED Conversion

Not sure whether upgrading your conventional lighting to LEDs is a rational decision?

Obtain the answer hear and know where you can seek this conversion.

In ancient times, businessmen used to operate during daylight only. This was when there was no concept of lighting at all. As civilizations evolved, technological advancements enabled entrepreneurs to extend their business hours into the evenings and nights. With the help of incandescent or fluorescent lights, they were able to sell no matter the time. Over the years, people have come to realize the defects associated with these lighting options. Hence, more and more firms are upgrading to LEDs to enhance their business visibility. Let’s find out how LED conversion is helping businesses:

Different Color Temperatures

Impressively, LEDs come in a wide range of color temperatures. Different lightbulbs have different color temperatures corresponding to the Kelvin temperature scale. The higher the number of Kelvins, the cooler and bluer the light is, whereas lower Kelvins produce warmer and yellower light. It’s entirely upon you to decide what light color you want. Moreover, you can opt for absolutely any color choice to meet your branding needs.

High Durability Leads to Money SavingLED Sign

Since LEDs are pricier than traditional lighting solutions, you may not view as a lucrative conversion in the beginning. View them as a long term investment as you should be able to see the benefits. The heat sinking, diodes, and other features make them last way longer than incandescent bulbs and other conventional solutions. As opposed to only a 2-year life of incandescents, some LEDs may last around two decades or more. When you don’t need to replace them for very long periods, you should be able to make the most out of them and save more in the long run.

High Energy Efficiency

With LEDs, you can save an incredible amount of energy required to keep your business illuminated. Incandescent bulbs only convert 10% of the power for producing light (the rest of the 90% is wasted as heat), while LEDs convert 95% of energy. Upgrading a single lightbulb to an LED can thus save you as much as 70 to 90% of energy consumption. You should be able to save hundreds of dollars in energy bills each month.

Design Flexibility

When it comes to lighting design, there’s a lot you can do with LEDs than what’s possible with conventional lighting. From standard four-feet tubes to strips, and flat panels, LEDs in all varying sizes and shapes. Whether you wish to make strong adjustments with dynamic colors or simple changes in color temperature, color-changing LEDs can make that remarkably easy.

We Offer High Quality Custom LED Conversion

To sum it up, with LED lighting, you can design your illuminated signs exactly the way you want and have full control over it. Georgetown Sign Company can help you attain the benefits discussed above with its high-quality custom LED conversion. Your new LEDs will not just enhance your business visibility but also help you stand out from the competition if your facility is surrounded by other market players. To order and LED conversion, reach out to us today!

Recent

“Best Sign Company in Georgetown, TX”

Top Rated Local Custom Sign Shop / Store / Business

Williamson County: Georgetown, Round Rock, Leander, Cedar Park, Liberty Hill, TX

Recent

“Best Sign Company in Georgetown, TX”

Top Rated Local Custom Sign Shop / Store / Business

Williamson County: Georgetown, Round Rock, Leander, Cedar Park, Liberty Hill, TX

ABOUT CITYSCOOP

logo-map-icon#1 in U.S. LOCAL BUSINESS NEWS

#1 in U.S. LOCAL BUSINESS NEWS
logo-map-icon

CityScoop is the top ranked local business news network in the United States. Established in 2008, CityScoop has been providing local communities with high quality news about local businesses and their most recent projects.

About Cityscoop