In search of affordable and reliable water damage cleaning services?
Call STOP of Fort Mill, SC, today!
Water damage and sewage backups are common concerns for commercial facilities today. Even for the most well-kept ones. Water leaks, flooding, and more can occur within seconds, leaving you confused and clueless about what to do. The main problem here is how the water damage repair and cleanup are done. Is it done in a way where it seeks to minimize risks of secondary damage or not? If not, then a list of concerns can follow. From mold outbreaks to a weakening of the structural integrity of your property, both can add to the costs of repair and restoration going forward.
So, what is one to do in such a situation? Call a professional service provider of course! One that can get the job done as soon as possible and uses the latest tools and methods for water damage cleanup. In South Carolina, there is only one such company that falls within this rank, and that is STOP of Fort Mill.
If you require a water damage cleaning service near you, then STOP of Fort Mill, SC is ready to assist you no matter what time of day. Here’s how we do it.
- STOP of Fort Mill, SCis known for being a trusted service provider. We arrive within minutes of your phone call and inspect the area concerned. The root cause of the problem is unearthed and a sustainable solution to address is put forth. Once we are done with the water damage cleanup, you are not going to face the same issue again.
- A detailed plan of action is put together and cost estimates are communicated to the client before getting started. Our rates are the most affordable in the region, so you need not worry about too much being spent on the service.
- Our team uses the latest tools and methods for water extraction and cleanup. Be it grey or black water, they make sure the area is sealed off to prevent contaminated water from seeping elsewhere.
- Submersible pumps are used to extract water and dehumidifiers are used to draw out the last drop of water. This helps prevent mold outbreaks later on.
- The structural integrity of the commercial property is also checked and repaired if needed. Deodorization and sanitizing are also conducted.
- We also coordinate with your insurance company if needed to help streamline the claim process.
Get on board!
What are you waiting for? Pick up your phone and give us a call without any further delays. Call at (803) 998-2456 and watch us arrive within 90 minutes. This is the lead industry time of arrival that our company is known for across town. And, what’s even better is that we offer our services around the clock.
We are available for all your emergency needs, be it mold removal, fire and smoke damage cleanup, specialty cleaning, or even biohazard cleaning, STOP of Fort Mill, SC has got you covered.
Visit our website for more information. For queries, drop us a message, our team will get back to you as soon as possible.