Taking prompt steps after a fire incident can help you reduce the chances of further damage or losses. Continue reading to find out why you should call STOP for professional board-up services!
When a disaster strikes your property, it’s easy to get fixated on the losses and forget that you still have the ability to mitigate additional losses with professional board-up services. Don’t walk away and leave your property in danger – hire professional board-up services until a window installer or a repair team reaches your site.
What Are Board-Up Services?
Your windows are one of the most susceptible entry points in your home. After all, when you think of strong winds or vandals, glass is much easier to break than a concrete wall.
Irrespective of why your windows are broken or damaged, you might not be able to get them repaired immediately. In fact, if your windows are damaged due to a natural disaster, local repair service providers are perhaps already flooded with repair requests. In such cases, you should get professional board-up services for your safety and peace of mind.
When Should You Hire Board-Up Services?
Various situations might damage your windows, leaving your home vulnerable. Here are some of the most common examples:
- Storm Damage – Tornadoes, hurricanes, and windstorms can possibly shatter your windows into pieces.
- Fire Damage –Heat from a house fire can result in excessive damage to your property, including breaking glass windows.
- Vacant Property – Abandoned and closed properties often have broken windows. Board-up services can prevent vandalism and additional damage to your property.
- Preventative Step – It’s smart to plan in advance with board-up services when a huge storm is being forecasted. This can protect your windows from breaking in the first place.
Why Should You Get Board-Up Services?
Here are some excellent and cost-saving advantages of board-up services.
- Prevent Damage – Boarding up your windows before a disaster strikes can save you the money and hassle of replacing broken windows. If your property has already been damaged, minimize your losses by getting board-up services.
- Retain Insurance Coverage –After a natural disaster strikes, your first move should be to speak to your insurance provider. Boarding up windows allows you to get the best coverage for your claim as it prevents additional wind or water damage. Don’t give your insurance provider an excuse to reject your claim – get board-up services immediately after a disaster.
- Prevent Vandals from Entering –Whether you want to stay in your damaged home or move out until it’s restored, you need to get board-up services. This simple step prevents vandals and thieves from entering your property and prevents the liability issue that can arise if an intruder enters a building and gets injured.
Contact STOP Today!
If you are dealing with the aftermath of a fire or natural disaster, our team will reach your location and board up all the necessary spots on your property. Our team includes highly trained and experienced professionals, and we use FEMA-approved board-up techniques to protect your home from any additional damage.