Has your bathroom recently been through a flooding accident? Here’s why you should call a local water damage remediation company!
When you’re dealing with a flooded bathroom, immediate action is crucial! Service Team of Professionals (STOP) will immediately respond to your situation and use advanced techniques and equipment to quickly remediate the damage. We will closely monitor the extraction and drying process to ensure that your property is restored to its clean and dry state.
Water Damage Restoration Services
If you’re going through a bathroom flooding, we provide a complete range of service options to restore your property, including:
- Evaluation of the extent of water damage caused by bathroom flooding
- Water extraction
- Drying of impacted areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions such as bathroom fittings, floor, etc.
- Remediating mildew and mold damage
- Identifying and repairing the source of the bathroom flooding
- Providing assistance with filing insurance claims.
Benefits of Getting Professional Water Damage Remediation Services
Remediating a bathroom flooding is a complex task, and it’s best that you leave this job to the experts. Here is a list of the benefits of getting professional water damage remediation services:
- Prompt Service: A local water damage remediation company will have the tools and equipment needed to swiftly extract the surplus water from carpets and furniture, remove any standing water, and start drying your property. Time is exceptionally essential when bathroom flooding is involved, and the quicker the water is removed, the less damage will occur.
- Prevents Mold Growth: Mold is a very dangerous fungus that can grow in your property within 48 hours of bathroom flooding. Hence, to prevent the growth of mold, your first step should be to swiftly remove water from the site.
- Minimizes Health Risks: Depending on the cause of bathroom flooding, there can be harmful bacteria or microorganisms present that can lead to significant health concerns. Bathroom flood water, especially is it’s sewage water, has to be dealt with extreme care to prevent the risk of any disease. The experts at a professional water damage remediation company will wear the necessary protective gear to keep themselves safe during the cleanup.
- Sanitize Your Property: The experts will know what additional safety measures are needed to ensure that your home or business stays safe after a flooding accident. Hence, they will sanitize your property to get rid of any germs or harmful bacteria.
Last Few Words
In the event of flood damage, STOP will restore your property or home to its dry and clean condition as fast as possible. The quicker we get to work, remove the excess water, and dry out the bathroom, the less damage there will be to fix.
Moreover, humid, wet, or damp conditions can result in rot, severe structural damage, and harmful mold growth if not remedied quickly. Thus, we’re proud to have a response time of less than 90 minutes!