The construction on your brand new home in your brand new community is finally complete and you are excited to be moving into it! It’s got a shiny brand spanking new roof on it, so the chances are good that you haven’t even thought about roof cleaning at all. But believe it or not, now is the best time for you to call us to get your roof treated with our BioWash treatment. Here are some reasons why.
- Our BioWash roof treatment is cutting edge and an industry first! If you get on our twice a year maintenance plan you will literally never see a dirty roof! That’s because the BioWash treatment is an enzymatic treatment that works over time to kill the bacteria called Gloeocapsa Magma that is the main culprit of those black streaky roof stains everyone hates to see.
- The BioWash treatment kills all kinds of microorganisms that cause your roof to not only look terrible, but also cause damage to your roofing materials. This includes mold, fungi, algae, mildew, lichen, and moss. Many roofing surfaces are made with materials that can be metabolized by these microorganisms. For example, shingles contain limestone, which contains phosphates, an excellent source of nutrients for algae, mildew, and bacteria to feed on. These microorganisms will break down a roofing surface and cause decomposition. This in turn, will also aid the process of erosion caused by running water such as rainfall.
- The BioWash treatment is “green!” The new solution is completely safe for all of your landscape plantings and grass because it’s biodegradable. So while it will kill the algae that can grow on your roof, it won’t kill your landscaping.
- The BioWash treatment is effective on all kinds of roof tiles. Whether your new home’s roof is terra cotta tile or shingle, the BioWash treatment will keep it clean without damaging the surface of it, the way regular pressure washing can.
- The BioWash treatment keeps on cleaning over time. Our green cleaning technique kills the mold, mildew and algae at the root, and continues to kill new growth.
So while it may not be at the top of your move-in list at the moment, we hope we’ve given you something to think about in terms of maintaining your new home’s curb appeal. Call us today to treat your roof with this environmentally and roof-friendly product. Give us a call at Under Pressure at 866-579-6942.