Are you or living in a home that has been contaminated by meth use or meth production? If so, you need to immediately hire a local biohazard company for meth lab cleaning!
Even though the remains of a meth lab are usually invisible to the naked eye, they can be extremely dangerous and can prove to be fatal. The meth production process can leave behind a toxic residue that can permeate furniture, upholstery, walls, and HVAC systems.
Meth lab cleaning is a complex task, involving the use of several counter chemicals to neutralize the effect of the existing chemicals used to produce meth. For these reasons, it is imperative that you have professionals from a local biohazard company for meth lab cleaning. Do not try to take up this task on your own!
Dangers of Living in A Home Contaminated with Meth Lab Chemicals
Home-produced meth can disseminate toxins into every corner of the room where the meth was manufactured. Moreover, several contaminants used in meth labs can severely impact your health. If you live in a home that was once contaminated by meth use or production, you can experience symptoms such as nausea, dizziness, headaches, breathing problems, along with nose, throat, skin, and eye irritation.
If you have children in the home, they are at a higher risk of experiencing these symptoms because they tend to put foreign objects in their mouths or play on the ground.
Note that the health effects from exposure to meth contaminants depend on the factors listed below:
- Type of chemicals to which you get exposed
- Amount of exposure to a chemical
- Length of exposure
- Your health condition.
Meth Cleaning Process
Using a standardized and rigorous process, the professional at STOP will clean and disinfect all contaminated areas in your property. We always prioritize your safety and health in this process.
- On-Site Inspection – Our clean-up team will evaluate your property, noting down all the hazards and potential contaminants that are present.
- Research and Testing –Our experts will review all the law enforcement records. We will also carry our structural and air tests of the contaminated area. Depending on the information and results we receive, we will create a comprehensive remediation plan.
- Remove all Toxins –Our team will then remove any contaminants found in the previous stage.
- Cleaning and Sanitization –At STOP, we use specialized products, high-quality disinfectants, to clean and sanitize surfaces, remove contaminants, and get rid of any odors.
Last Few Words
We know that situations involving biohazards in your home or business can make you feel anxious or stressed. Thus, we strive to offer excellent results and an outstanding customer service experience. We value your peace of mind, and so we make sure you stay updated at every stage regarding what we are doing and how we are moving forward.