Has your bathroom flooded? Here’s why you need to contact a local water damage restoration company!
When you’re dealing with a flooded bathroom, prompt action is of the upmost important! Service Team of Professionals (STOP) will swiftly attend to your situation and use modern equipment and techniques to rectify the damage in the shortest possible time. Our team will closely supervise the drying and extraction process to ensure that your home or property is reinstated to its clean, dry state.
Water Damage Restoration Services
If your bathroom has flooded, the experts at STOP will offer a comprehensive range of services to bring your property back to its undamaged state. Our services include:
- Assessing the degree of water damage caused by bathroom flooding
- Extracting water
- Drying up affected areas
- Cleaning and reinstating the bathroom floor, fittings, etc.
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Checking and rectifying the cause of the bathroom flooding
- Offering help in filing insurance claims.
Why You Should Get Professional Water Damage Restoration Services
Fixing a flooded bathroom is quite a big challenge, requiring expert plumbing skills. Thus, it’s highly recommended that you let a team of professionals handle this job.
Here are some reasons why you should contact a local water damage restoration company to fix your flooded bathroom:
- Quick Service – Time is extremely important when there’s a case of bathroom flooding and the quicker the water is removed, the less damage that is going to occur. A local water damage restoration company will the equipment, tools, and machinery needed to rapidly extract the surplus water from furniture and carpets, remove any stagnant water, and start to dry up your property.
- Eliminates the Risk of Mold: Mold is a very harmful fungus that can start growing in your property within forty-eight hours of bathroom flooding. Thus, to eliminate the risk of mold growth, the first thing you need to do is immediately remove the standing water from the affected area.
- Lowers the Chances of Illness: Depending on what has caused a bathroom to flood, there can be dangerous bacteria or microorganisms present that can result in major health conditions. Flood water in the bathroom, particularly if it’s sewage water, has to be removed with extreme caution to lower the risk of any disease. The team of professionals at a local water damage restoration company will don the necessary protective gear to ensure that they stay safe during the cleanup.
- Sanitize or Disinfect Your Property: The experts will know what extra safety precautions are required to make sure that your property becomes safe after a flooding incident. Therefore, they will disinfect your property to get rid of any harmful bacteria or germs.
Get in Touch with STOP Today!
In the event of a bathroom flood, STOP will restore your home or property to its clean and dry state in the shortest possible time. The quickly we start working, remove the surplus water, and dry out your home, the less damage there will be to rectify.
Keep in mind that wet, humid, or damp conditions can result in rot, significant structural damage, and dangerous mold growth if not corrected immediately. Hence, we’re proud to have a response time of fewer than 90 minutes.