Our fire damage services for commercial properties in the greater Chicago Metro area are designed to help return the property to its original condition as quickly as possible. We understand a fire can be traumatic, and we do everything we can to help in this difficult time.
Commercial Fire Damage Services
Commercial properties are typically much larger than residential ones, and they can suffer much more damage in a fire. The first step in our fire damage restoration service for commercial properties is to assess the damage and develop a plan of action. Assessment includes:
- Identifying all the damaged areas
- Determining what can be salvaged and what needs to be replaced
- Creating a list of all damaged items
- Developing a timeline for the repairs
Once we have assessed the damage, we remove all the unsalvageable items. This includes removing burnt and charred belongings and any debris which could pose a safety hazard. We also work with an engineer to inspect the property’s structural integrity to guarantee everyone’s safety.
Once the property has been cleared of potential hazards, we clean up the residue left by fire retardants and extinguishers. This can be time-consuming, but it is essential to prevent further damage to the property and keep the air quality safe.
Once the property has been cleaned and the debris removed, we begin the process of demolition and reconstruction. This may include anything from minor repairs to complete rebuilds. We make sure the property is returned to its pre-loss condition as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What Types of Fire Restorations Do We Handle?
Not all fires are the same, and not all fire restorations are the same either. In addition, the type of damage dictates the course of action we must take.
- Chemical Fires are caused by the combustion of chemicals and can be very dangerous. We remove all the damaged materials and decontaminate the area.
- Electrical Fires are caused by faulty wiring or overloaded circuits. We inspect the electrical system and make any necessary repairs.
- Grease Fires are common in commercial kitchens and can be very difficult to extinguish. We clean all the greasy residue and make any necessary repairs.
We handle these fires in many types of locations, including:
- Office buildings
- Manufacturing facilities
- Retail stores
- Commercial buildings
- Houses and multifamily homes
- And more
If you have been the victim of a fire, do not hesitate to contact us, STOP Restoration of Chicago West, today to learn more about our fire damage services for commercial properties.