Do you think that your kitchen is inhabited by an unwanted visitor – mold? Do you freak out about its occurrence on a regular basis?
STOP Restoration, Aurora, IL, offers mold inspection and mold remediation services that can get rid of this problem.
You can find mold growing in the dampest and darkest areas of the house. They add a look of nastiness to your place and give a strange vibe too. While people may just relate it with the means of being visually unpleasing, the mold can also be the source of many health issues. Hence, it is best to call a remediation service to get your mold problems sorted.
There are three types of mold that occur most commonly in houses. One is called Cladosporium – this mold is brownish, blackish, or greenish in color. It has the ability to grow in cold as well as warm areas. This can be mostly found on fabrics, woods, carpets, and cooling and heating ducts.
The other common mold is named Penicillium and is green, blue, or yellow in color. It is mostly found under the carpets or in the basement. It can also occur in places that have been through water damage.
Aspergillus is a white, gray, or green mold that is dotted with dark spots. It fosters a powdery appearance and does not require a lot of ventilation. This mold can occur in walls, basements, fabrics, attics, and also on dry food.
No matter which mold is present, the remediation services by STOP Restoration can get rid of it and make sure that you have a nice and clean home without any intruders messing it up.
If you observe a stain or a spot in the kitchen and you are unsure if it is a mold or some dirt, some signs can help you come to a conclusion.
- If it is a mold, it would have a deep earthy and musty smell. This is one of the indicators of the presence of mold in the kitchen.
- Inspect the surroundings and see if there is light or not. If there is moisture in the surroundings and the absence of light, there is a high chance that it could be a mold instead of a stain.
- You will notice cracking, warping, or peeling near the mold. Whatever material that the mold grows on can be a bit tapered.
- You can add a drop of bleach to it; if it is indeed a mold, you can see that the color will lighten in the time span of two minutes.
- If the mold is ignored for a long period of time, you will notice that it will expand and grow. The dirt stains would not be growing.
Get Our Mold Remediation Services To Get Rid Of The Mold
If you require mold remediation services, you can contact STOP Restoration and get rid of the mold in your kitchen.