We Provide Wood And Composite Deck Options
When building a deck, it’s critical to select the best possible material. Two ideal selections are wood and composite, but it is tricky to pick between the two. Metamorphosis Construction of Concord will help you determine the ideal material. From there, we will assist you with designing, building, and installing the deck of your dreams.
Decks are structures which must remain solid, even when faced with the turbulence of outdoor conditions. You need a good-looking deck, as one made from ugly material will be frustrating to look at in your yard. The choice between composite and wood is a critical one.
Our company has years of experience designing, building, and installing quality decks for individuals to help them achieve the outdoor area of their dreams. Whether you decide on a wood or composite decking option, we will gather the materials and help you bring your deck dreams to life outside your home.
Which Deck Should You Pick?
It’s tricky to determine the ideal material for your next deck. We have the pros and cons of composite and wood to help you make the correct selection.
Here are a few benefits of wood decks:
- Natural appearance: Wood is a natural material and will blend in with the world around your home.
- Affordable: Wood costs much less than other available materials.
- Durable and strong: Some wood is durable and will last long.
- Variety: There are many different types of wood in multiple shapes and colors.
They are excellent choices for many.
There are a few negative aspects to wood decks. They are simple to scratch and will splinter if pressed in the wrong direction. Wood is also high maintenance, forcing you to care for them more often.
Here are a few benefits of composite decks:
- Very durable: This material is durable and will last long.
- Minimal maintenance: Composite does not take much work to keep in top-notch shape.
- Environmentally friendly: Composite is made with environmentally friendly materials.
- No splinters: Composite will not splinter and break like wood.
- Tons of colors: There are many different colors available in composite.
They are another quality option for a deck.
There are cons to composite decks, too. They tend to cost more than traditional wood options and aren’t natural. If you want to go with the natural choice and save money, wood is the better bet.
If you’re interested in a wood or composite deck and live in the Concord area, contact us. We will help you determine the right choice for your deck needs and bring it to life. We also offer a free estimate to help you feel comfortable right away.