With the popularity in holistic medicine and wellness growing, every day we are becoming more and more exposed to the wonders of Eastern Medicine! Eastern Medicine has been around for thousands of years, and it isn’t going away anytime soon! The first recorded instance of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Ex. Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs) was 2,000 years ago but is it believed to have originated over 5,000 years ago. The benefits have helped millions of people all over the world and can be used as preventative care in addition to treating various health conditions.
Here are four things most doctors don’t want you to know about Traditional Chinese Medicine:
- A Doctor of Oriental Medicine is a licensed and board certified doctor trained in Oriental Medicine. Doctors of Oriental medicine (“OMD” or “DOM”) are trained in the use of herbal remedies and acupuncture. They are state licensed and board certified in 34 states. Florida is a state that requires licensure and board certification to ensure the competency of the practitioner and safety of the public. They provide a more natural approach to treating health conditions that offer less side effects and is cost effective.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine such as acupuncture and Chinese herbs have proven to successfully treat medical conditions to include but not limited to:
- Fertility (High FSH, Poor Egg Quality…)
- High Blood Pressure
- Chronic Pain
- Absent /Irregular Menstrual Cycle
- Painful Menstrual Cycle
- Uterine Fibroids
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Low /Absent Sperm Count
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes* (Depending on cause)
- Sexual Dysfunction (low libido, erectile dysfunction)
- IVF Support
- Turning Breech Baby
- Induction of Labor
- Labor Pain Relief
- Low Sex Drive
- Low back pain
- Morning sickness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Neck pain
- Tennis elbow
- There Are Less Side Effects. At our holistic center, we do not use pharmaceutical
drugs or anything with side effects. How many times have you watched the commercials for a new drug that claims to treat one problem but can cause various other problems? We use herbs and supplements that are natural to the body to process. We use products from trusted and reputable brands to ensure maximum benefit for our patients. All herbs and supplements prescribed are checked against current medication to make sure there are no contraindications. Acupuncture has been used for centuries to treat many ailments with very little if any side effects.
- It Is More Affordable. Long term, ongoing doctor visits and pharmaceutical medications can become costly even with insurance. Insurance premiums and ongoing co-pays can be expensive especially for someone who has many health conditions. Holistic care at our center can cost $95 – $145 per session depending on service. This is an investment into your health so you can treat the underlying cause of your health conditions and get off of toxic medications and achieve your health goal.
Please contact our office at (321) 203-2213 or visit our website at www.hopefsc.org to learn more about our services. Click below to select which consultation best fits your needs to get your health on track.
Option 1: Email Consultation
Dr. Tynes will review your medical records and the assessments that we would send to you. She will email you back a PDF document outlining what supplements, vitamins, and herbs you need to take, what to eat and do at home for your condition.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK: https://www.hopefsc.org/bookings-checkout/email-consultation/book
Option 2: Video Consultation
Dr. Tynes will review your medical records and the assessments that we would send to you, talk with you and answer your questions face to face over the computer, and tell you what you need to take, eat and do at home.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK: https://www.hopefsc.org/bookings-checkout/second-opinion-consultation/book
Option 3: Video Consultation and Four Video Acupressure Treatment Sessions
Dr. Tynes will review your medical records and the assessments that we would send to you and tell you what you need to take, eat and do at home. She will also log on to the computer, face time you, and assist you with your acupressure treatments at home and monitor your progress weekly for four weeks.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK: https://www.hopefsc.org/bookings-checkout/consult-treatments-w-dr-4-weeks/book
Option 4: Nutrition Video Consultation
Our nutritionist will review your medical records and the assessments that we would send to you, talk with you and answer your questions face to face over the computer, and tell you what you need to take and eat for your condition and blood type.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK: https://www.hopefsc.org/bookings-checkout/nutrition-consultation-individual/book