Warning Signs That You Need New Tires
You decide to stop for gas and check your tires as well, but notice that one of them is taking longer to pump up than usual. This could be the first warning sign that you need new tires.
When you attempt for the second time to pump air into it yet it is still not inflating properly. Then it is definitely time to take it to a mechanic to get the tires replaced. You might as well replace two at a time as they arrive in pairs anyway and saves you having to remember which one you replaced.
Tire safety is paramount, so it is worth looking out for the following if you are not sure they need replacing.
- Low pressure appears on your dashboard.
- When you pump up the tire, it doesn’t appear to hold the air in as long as it should do.
- It takes a lot longer to pump it up than it normally does, most likely because there is a cut where the air is escaping from.
- Any appearance of cracks or deterioration or you can feel them when you run your hand along with the tire.
- Any sign of a deep cut. This will need to be replaced immediately by a professional mechanic as it is not good to drive on an underinflated tire.
Whilst you are visiting the mechanic you can also undergo any other essential mechanical repairs in order to keep your car in top condition.
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about our services, we hope you have found this post informative. Visit www.tracyonestop.com to learn more about our tires, rims, auto repair, and other services. If you have specific questions about Tracy One Stop or would like to schedule an appointment visit us online at www.tracyonestop.com or call today at (209) 666-2778.