Clean water is essential for our very survival. A lot of systems in place in homes today provide us with water, but it is not always very clean. Tap water can have a trace amount of chemicals in it, including chlorine. Installing a water filtration system in your home can prove very beneficial to your family. The following is a list of some of those benefits you could experience by drinking more clean, filtered water:
1. Your muscles and joints are made up mostly of water. You will find that your body will run more smoothly longer with enough water to help fuel it.
2. Less water in your body means more headaches. Headaches can be directly correlated with dehydration. Drink up to make those aches go away and to improve focus and energy as well as possibly clear up dizzy spells.
3. Losing weight can get harder if you are not getting enough water. Not only will you feel fuller longer if you drink more water, it will help you body shed weight more effectively.
4. One of the primary functions water carries out in our bodies is to flush out toxins. There are several side effects our skin experiences when these toxins build up, including acne, dry skin, wrinkled skin, and the appearance of skin spots.
5. The same goes for toxins in your body that can lead to infections. Illnesses might become fewer and more bearable with enough water intake to help move the toxins move along and out of the body easier.
The last thing you would want to do is increase your water intake with a water source like tap water. You would also be increasing your intake of chlorine, fluoride, and other more harmful substances. If you want to make a change of health for you and your family, call Jack Ward & Sons Plumbing at (615)-227-2811 for help with installing a water purifier today!