DM LIFE INSURANCE SERVICES
Life Insurance Your Business Can Pay For
“A Life Insurance Policy You Don’t Have to Die to Use”
SUMMARY: Most business owners are sole proprietors, or are part of a small company where they play a critical role. If they get sick, or otherwise unable to participate in the running of the business due to a critical injury or illness, the business grinds to a halt.
Life insurance with Living Benefits can help alleviate the impact of the illness on the business. The business can keep on running from the tax free proceeds of a life insurance policy on the person in question.
- Protect your business in case of a critical health issue
- Protect the business in case of death
- All premiums are a tax-deductible expense.
- Get protected and have the company pay for it!
- Use the policy to invest part of the premiums in funds that grow in time and are not subject to the yo-yo effects of the stock market.
- The policy can be a source of loans to the business if needed
WHEN: April 29th @ 11am PST WHERE: The Amphitheater PRICE: $20 ($14 early registration)