You only get one chance to make a first impression. Make sure it’s the right one with a custom-designed lobby sign that is a positive reflection of your company’s image and brand.
There are a wide variety of different materials and display processes that can be used to create your company’s unique welcome. Here is a quick summary of some of these materials and the potential images they can help you convey:
- Wood offers a great range of images. A polished mahogany sign with carved letters says tradition, wealth and conservatism. Rough hewn pine can be used to make signs that evoke images of the rugged outdoors. Wood can also be painted to create everything from fun, nautical-themed signs to old-fashioned, country-style signs with a warm and homey feel.
- Metal is another material offering a wide variety of options for building just the right lobby sign. Brass signs convey permanence, authority and wealth while signs made of glossy aluminum create a sleek, modern and forward-thinking image.
- Clear or colored acrylic can be used to produce a broad range of different images. Clear acrylic is often used a base on which additional acrylic or metallic logo and text components are mounted. Because acrylics are available in so many different colors, the look and feel of acrylic signs can run from whimsical to high tech.
- Glass offers additional lobby sign options. One of the most popular and eye-catching methods to showcase a glass lobby display is the use of etched or frosted glass. This more subtle look can be a smart way to present a sophisticated company image.
- Plastics can be used in a seemingly endless combination of ways to build effective lobby signs. Letters and shapes can be constructed of everything from lightweight foam to multi-layered composite materials.
Your lobby sign says a great deal about you and your company. A well designed and prominently displayed logo conveys pride in your company and gives visitors a strong impression of your brand.
If you need to change the first impression you are making with customers we’re the sign company that can help you find a solution for your unique needs. Call or e-mail us now to discuss your ideas.
Specialty Graphic Solutions can help you Get Noticed with indoor and outdoor signs, vehicle graphics, trade show displays, window graphics, event signage, wall murals and more.
Vist us at 14407 NE 13th Ave., Suite 100, Vancouver, WA 98685. Call us at 360-635-5556 -or- 503-766-3331. Or learn more at www.sgsgraphic.com